Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Welcome to the AT&T product support center. To get started: select a product category from the left, or enter your model number below to go straight to support and troubleshooting for that product.
Enter your model number to begin troubleshooting.
How to find your phone's model number:
Turn over the base of your phone to locate the model number as illustrated in the image below.
Please select a product from the list provided.
Or view basic troubleshooting tips:
- My Caller ID Announce (Voice Announce CID) isn’t easy to understand at times.
- My telephone product is suddenly acting strange or stopped working altogether. What can I do?
- Who is Charlie Johnson and why is his name displayed on my phone?
- My answering system plays my greeting to callers but will not record messages. Why?
- I subscribe to a non-traditional telephone service (for example: magicJack, Skype or Windows Live Call), and my phone is not working correctly.
- My battery pack does not last very long between charges. I am charging the handset more frequently. What should I do?
- I want to dial a phone number found in my Caller ID log, but the number is not displayed correctly. What can I do?
- Why am I not receiving Caller ID?
- Why won’t my answering system record messages?
- How can I reduce static and noise on my phone?
Or view our service and order support tips:
- How do I get status on a product or accessory I ordered?
- How do I find a battery for my AT&T product?
- I want to expand my AT&T multi-handset product, how do I find the handset I need?
- How do I obtain support on my AT&T product that is no longer under warranty?
- How do I obtain warranty support on my AT&T product?