Accessory handset with caller ID/call waiting
Accessory handset onlyRequires a CLP99183, CL999283, CLP99383, CLP99353, CLP99483, CLP99453, CLP99583, CLP99553 to operate
Mobile notifications2Know when your Android® mobile phone receives a text, e-mail or social media update. Each handset beeps and displays which kind of message was received. You can also receive calendar reminders through the system.
Caller ID announce3Screening calls has never been easier. The handset announces the name of the caller, so you don't have to scramble for the handset to see who's calling.
Connect to cell™1 features
- Make and receive calls from your cellular plan while enjoying the comforts of a home phone system. By connecting to your mobile phone with BLUETOOTH® technology, this feature allows you to manage calls using either your Cellor home phone, and offers expansion flexibility: Pair up to 4 Cellphones with this base, 2 with this or one Cellphone or BLUETOOTH® headset for use with landline calls.
- Download up to 6,000 cellular phonebook entries to the cordless handsets.
- Pair up to two cellular lines and one landline with your cordless system. Then, enjoy the freedom to make and receive calls on all three lines—all at once.
- Downloadable phonebook directory
- Mobile notifications2
- Virtual multi-line operation
- Ringtone share - set your cordless phone to play your iphoneR (iOS4.1 or later) ringtone
- Caller ID share - add contacts from your landline system to your mobile phone3
- Swap between cellular and home line calls
- Distinctive ringer tones for home and cellular lines
- Caller ID announce3
- HD audio with equalizer for customized audio
- Simulated full-duplex handset speakerphone
- Big buttons
- Caller ID/call waiting3—50 name and number caller ID history
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet mode
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- 200 name and number phonebook directory
- Voicemail waiting indicator4
- Quick access key for voicemail box
- Last 10 number redial
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Any key answer