DECT 6.0 cordless headset with softphone call manager and voice command
$199.95 Free shipping
Upgrade this system
Voice commandPick up calls without pressing a button. Simply say "answer" while the phone is ringing and the headset will automatically connect to the call. This feature also allows you to voice dial a name saved in the AT&T Softphone Call Manager.
AT&T Softphone Call ManagerBring online calls off the screen and into your home phone system. AT&T Softphone Call Manager merges Microsoft® Lync®, Skype™, VoIP and landline telephone services for flexible, full-access communication on one convenient system.
Caller ID Announce1Screening calls has never been easier. The headset announces the name of the caller, so you don't have to scramble for the handset to see who's calling.
Caller ID/Call waiting - name and number history1On AT&T Softphone Call Manager displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
Up to 500 feet of rangeExperience the best in long-rang coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology.
DECT 6.0 digital technologyDigitally Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.0 is a new frequency band that transmits your voice across multiple channels. This technology provides superior quality of voice and sound, high protection against wiretapping and better range than 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz phone systems, while not interfering with wireless routers.
At&t softphone call manager
- Voice command
- Caller ID Announce1
- Caller ID/Call waiting - name and number history1
- Softphone compatible with Microsoft® Lync® and Skype™
- Manage landline, Microsoft® Lync® and Skype™ calls from your pc
- Make landline calls via AT&T Softphone Call Manager
- Softphone call log, hold, flash, and mute
- Import phonebook from outlook
- Landline softphone hold, flash and mute
- Landline softphone call log1
- Landline softphone dialpad
- Landline softphone phonebook
- Text-to-speech synthesizer
- AT&T Softphone Call Manager
- Up to 500 feet of range
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Secure magnetic charging cradle
- Multiple wearing styles
- Conference capability
- Multiple installation options for home or office use
- Expandable up to 2 headsets
- Works with corded and cordless single- and multi-line telephones
- Can operate stand-alone via PSTN or VoIP softphone
- Used as audio device with iTunes® and Windows Media Player®
- Switching mode
- VoIP/USB connectivity
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- 6-level audio volume control
- Transmit volume control
- Ringer volume control
- Call waiting
- Easy registration
- Sound level protection
- One-button answer
- Dual-color, lighted in-use indicator
- Auto off