2-line answering system with dual caller ID/call waiting
$119.95 Free shipping
Upgrade this system
You might also like
2-line operationDial and receive calls on two different phone lines.
Unsurpassed rangeExperience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology.
Handset and base speakerphonesAllow you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
Caller ID/call waiting1—50 name and number caller ID historyHandset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
Expandable up to 12 handsets (uses 88002 accessory handset)With up to 12 handsets using just one jack, this model is ideal for your busy home or small office (model 88002 accessory handset sold separately).
High-contrast backlit LCD and lighted keypadEasy-to-read LCD on the base and cordless handset. High-contrast black text on a white background provides for an easy-to-read screen to view incoming Caller ID or review call history. The lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions.
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Intercom between handsets and base unit
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- 10 number speed dial
- Headset compatible (2.5mm jack)
- Voicemail waiting indicator2
- Last 20 number redial
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Any key answer
Digital answering system features
- 14 minutes of digital recording on each line2
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time stamp
Accessory handset with caller ID/call waiting
- Accessory handset only—requires a TL88102, or TL88202 to operate
- 2-line operation
- Handset speakerphone
- Caller ID/call waiting—50 name and number caller ID history