Accessory handset with caller ID/call waiting
Accessory handset onlyRequires a CRL32102, CRL32202, CRL32302,CRL32352, CRL32452 to operate
Caller ID announce1Screening calls has never been easier. The handset announces the name of the caller, so you don't have to scramble for the handset to see who's calling.
HD audio with equalizer for customized audioChoose from four preset audio profiles, or use the equalizer to personalize bass, treble and natural tones for your individual hearing needs.
Handset speakerphoneAllows you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
Extra large display for easy viewingEasy-to-read LCD on the cordless handset. High-contrast black text on a white background provides for an easy-to-read screen to view incoming Caller ID or review call history. The lighted keypad also allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions.
Big buttonsEnlarged font and extra-large, backlit keys make the keypad easy to use. This feature is especially helpful for those who are visually impaired.
Audio Assist®Temporarily increases overall volume and enhances sound frequencies that make speech easier to understand.
- Caller ID/call waiting1—50 name and number caller ID history
- High-contrast backlit LCD and lighted keypad
- Quiet mode
- Visual ringing indicator
- Talking digits
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- 9 number speed dial
- Compatible with AT&T cordless headset2
- Voicemail waiting indicator3
- Quick access key for voicemail box
- Last 10 number redial
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Any key answer