My telephone product is suddenly acting strange or stopped working altogether. What can I do?
Like many electronic devices, your telephone product could behave erratically or simply lock up. Should this occur, we suggest this simple remedy:
- Unplug any power supplies connected to your product.
- Remove any installed batteries or battery packs.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Plug the power supplies into the product.
- Install the batteries. If your product is a cordless telephone, allow time for the cordless handset(s) to establish a link with the base. You may need to give the battery sufficient time to recharge. Consult your user’s manual for details.
- Finally, try using your product as you normally would. If problems still persist, visit our frequently asked questions (FAQs) section for additional troubleshooting tips.
|This solved my problem I'm still having trouble|